Grace.

MY CONFESSION.
I've been bad
More than good
Unrighteous is my middle name
Sin has clothed me
Like my Sunday Best.

I've spoken ill of some
Others I've despised
I haven't been the friendliest friend
I haven't loved like the Word asked me.

HIS ACTIONS
But for your countless mercies
Your undeserving Grace
Still calls to me.
Your death on Calvary
Has washed me white.

Your unfathomable love
Your good heart
Still accommodates me
Despite my shortcomings
You've made me whole.

"I was lost when you found me here, you pulled me close and held me near,and I'm a fool but still you love, and I'll be a fool for the King of Love.
  You gave me wings, so I could fly and gave me a song to colour the sky and all I have is all from you, and all I want is all of you.
  It's Grace,Your Grace. I'm nothing without you. Your Grace shines on me.
  And there's been days when I've walked away,too much to carry,nothing left to say. Forgive me Lord when I'm weak and lost,for you traded heaven for a wooden cross. And all these years you've carried me,you've been my eyes when I couldn't see. And beauty grows in the driving rain,your ode of gladness in the times of pain."

I'M EVERYTHING WITH YOU.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah. His endless grace.
Olaryeankarh said…
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you, now and forever more. AMEN

Popular Posts