June's Blessings!

Happy New Month people!!!
June sure feels like it's going to be great! Today's posts going to come handy for days that seem uncertain or life's storm that feels like an unending valley. It's going to encourage you through and through.

-What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.
-I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
-Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles,it empties today of its strength.
-You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world,but you do have a say in who hurts you.
-I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
-Strong people don't put others down,they lift them up.
-Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
-I breathe in my courage, I exhale my fear.
-You are being tested. And you know what they say my Darling,being tested only makes you stronger.
-You never know how strong you are,until being strong is the only choice you have.
-Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes,run to the next window or break down a door.
-One small crack doesn't mean you're broken,it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart.
-Every flower must grow, through dirt.
-New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
-I'm thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled on my strength.
-When trouble comes,focus on God's ability to care for you.
-Above all,be the heroine of your life,not the victim.
-If you're brave enough to say goodbye,life will reward you with a new hello.
-Never apologise for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you've got a big heart and not afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
-Storms make trees take deeper roots.
-Remember how far you've come,not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be,but neither are you where you used to be.
-I have made you,I will carry you,I will sustain you and I will rescue you. ~God
-It does not matter how slowly you go,as long as you do not stop.
-I will call on the Lord in my distress and He will answer me.
-Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.

I hope this lasts us the month. Another reminder. YOU do YOU! Do not let anything or anyone pull you low to their level.
Have a blessed month.

Comments

Unknown said…
Have a blessed month as well

Popular Posts