Gems.

We all know the everyday "others walk in your life but nothing changes until that one person walks in and things change,bla bla bla..." I'm not disputing it,whatever sails your boat.
  Well, I guess I'm just part of the lucky few that's surrounded by sincere (hollup! If you're not sincere, well I hope your phone drops today,and shatters😊😊)loved ones. To get and give love. It's great yunno!

You're a very special person.
I'm glad that you're my friend.
For when I need a little advice,
You always have some to lend.
                 ~Simi b
You help me when I'm troubled,
Feeling down and out.
I never have to go into details
You seem to know what I'm all about.
                ~Fey Fey
I can always tell you my feelings
Without having you put me down.
You're the person I can turn to
When no one else is around.
               ~Retard
I can cry on your shoulder
When things are going wrong.
You give me a smile and help me to be strong.
               ~Tee
You seem to understand me.
After all that we've gone through,
I only have one thing to say...
Thank you for being YOU!
         ~Vhh
For keeping me baffled with your weird weirdness...
Who hates cold?
        ~Lalo
For pushing me to go the extra mile...
For calling me lazy
Just cos I don't do as promised.
For wanting to beat me too.
        ~Mure
For listening to me
Rambling on and on about my dry day.
For assurance that things would be fine.
              ~Yinka Fish
For telling me you hate my smile
Even when you mean the opposite
Cos you're only intimidated.
And that I understand, it's all love.
        ~Fisherman Ike
For being pests as usual
       ~Pay Pay,Richy,Moffy
Through IG tags and all
Our love still strong.
       ~Benny
Through childhood
And now you refuse to get out of my life.
I guess you're just stuck with me like a leech.
              ~Bolu
For calls and all
Your little way of showing you care
Even after I zoned out.
Thank you.
            ~Niffy
It's my little way of appreciating y'all. Every other person, I looovee sooo sooo much.💕💕💕
Through ways you've impacted me, I'm grateful.😊

Comments

Simi said…
My charcoal princess..I'm grateful i have you as my friend too..I love you

Popular Posts