Apology?? Maybe!

That moment,I look across the room,my eyes wandering about. A small figure caught my gaze. I haven't seen anyone so fragile yet strong.
  She had this eyes that made you feel you were falling deep,her eyes wrapped you in an unexplainable feeling. She had warmth in them.
   She had this mouth that said wonders. She speaks life.
   She had this silence,spoke volumes.
   She had this shoulder that just could shoulder anything. They've harbored my tears more than anybody else's.
  She had this heart,contained love,unfathomable love. And I know that the truest form of love is the love from a good friend.

To the one I hurt terribly and miss so badly,
      I just want to say sorry for putting you through my stupidity. I made it seem like it was your fault,but I see now that I was only lying to myself,it was easier blaming you.
I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from. But I'm really upset that our friendship dwindled. We're not even talking anymore,let alone friends. You mean a lot to me,more than you know. My mistake ruined it all,and I don't know how to make things right between us. To find someone like you would be impossible, you're caring,patient,funny,beautiful,smart. It just doesn't feel right without you.
You were one of the few people, whenever I had a bad day or week,you just knew how to make me feel better.
I totally understand if you don't want to speak to me. I just hope you're surrounded with individuals better than I was to give you all the love and care you also give out.
I'd pray for you everyday Vhh...

Love,
Praise.

Sorry it seems like a sad post. But what's got to be done,got to be done. Night people. Have a blessed week!

Comments

Olaryeankarh said…
*wipes tears*

Good piece Aphro!
Unknown said…
*tears*
Beautiful write up..
Unknown said…
Love it
Beautiful 😘

Popular Posts