LIAR UHN!!??

Someone just called me a liar!
Him:"Anybody that lies will go to..?"
Me:"Hell,me and you both!!".
Him:"No o,*running emoji*Only you! You know I hardly lie. But you? Smh(Shake my head)Ph.d".

Like Seriously!!!
You know,it's really,like really hard to trust one another especially in this age and time of ours.
Life is full of opportunities to trust. Whether it's trusting the universe,trusting yourself or trusting others, without trust life can seem very unpredictable, scary or just unfair.
IT TAKES TIME TO BUILD TRUST.
  It just doesn't happen all in one week or even a month. Trust is based on actions(I mean showing,not telling). So if your mantra is "I trust myself",remember, you've got to have a reason to trust yourself.
TRUST THAT BEGETS TRUST
  You've probably heard this a lot of times, "How can you love someone else if you can't love yourself?". The same is about trust,once you've started to trust yourself,it becomes a domino effect- a cycle.

Whatever you give comes back to you three times. Peace,harmony and light seem to come easily when you trust that everything unfolds exactly the way it's posed to.
" Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can be flourish."

P.S:Murewa.. I'm consistent!! Yaiiy!!!
Another P.S:The above drama happened this evening... I obviously don't like his guts again!!😊😊.

Comments

Popular Posts